Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Coffee Date With Sara



Today I'm starting my Coffee Date series. I thought I would do an interesting monthly segment on people who are successfully navigating life and not always doing it the conventional way. The idea is to highlight people who are-- in short-- pretty awesome and winning at life.

Photo taken by Sharon Elizabeth Photography
Makeup by Kristine Marie Artistry

My first candidate to share with you guys is probably one of my most favorite people. She is a great mom, bonus mom, and person in general. She works so hard and is the most genuine individual.

Here's Sara.


Name: Sara Andrews

Currently Resides in: Virginia Beach, VA

Fun Fact: My grandma and I are the only ones in my family to have ever been arrested...

Three things you can't live without:
Family (friends and dogs included). Delicious food. Beautycounter Cleansing Balm

What's your morning routine
Wash face and apply all necessary Beautycounter products. Take dog out and get child out of bed. Drink warm lemon water while perusing business emails and social media accounts.

How many times do you hit snooze
? 0 times

What's your greatest strength? Hardworking problem solver

What's your greatest weakness? Self doubt

What's your take on the following: Motherhood, Work Life, Fashion, Lifestyle
Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield. Seems to apply to most situations in life.

Complete this sentence: The best advice I've ever gotten was ___.
"Actions over words."

No comments:

Post a Comment