I am me.
Me is who I am. I refuse to pretend to be anyone else. I worked too hard for too long to merely be a copy of someone else; a piece of what I should be.
I am nineteen with a creative side, an insatiable appetite for the wonders of the world, a weird way of connecting the thoughts in my head, and an all around curiosity for my future. I stay up way too late to do things others wouldn't deem important. I eat the kind of food I'm not supposed to eat because it's bad for my health, but good for my soul. I have an intense way of wording things.
I am what you would call an impact-thinker. I take in my surroundings, internalize them, ponder them way too long, and when I speak I know that I can move mountains.
Good luck world. I'm not done yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment